Itinerary: Hanoi - Hon Gai - Bai Tu Long Bay - Cap La - Vung Ha - Vung Vieng village - Halong Bay - Hanoi
This tour will give you full discovery of 02 bays including Bai Tu Long bay ( the North), Halong bay ( center). You will find the differences among the 2 areas with different surprising. With the luxury White Dolphin Cruise, many interesting activities in the program, you will have a perfect time in your trip to Halong bay.
- Visit Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay
- Experience 2 deluxe private cruises with 03 and 04 cabins each, daily departure from Hon Gai Port
- Enjoy perfect cruise for couple, family or small groups of dear friends and good for any guests like privacy
- Meals on boat
- Welcome Drink
- Transfer from/to Hanoi
- Activities on the second day
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- Luxurious Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
What's Not Included
- VAT, Beverages
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Charter boat price
Charter boat price
- 07h30: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong City through the green fields in the Red River Delta.
- 10h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
- 12h00: Embark at Halong wharf – Break and photography time
- 12h30: Boat Cruises on Halong, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
- 13h30: Have lunch while cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- 15h30: Drop anchor at Cong Do for an hour Kayak to exploring Cap La and Tra San then return to cruise for your leisure or join ssunbathing, enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water. Join cooking class on boat. playing chess, taking.Relax and spend a romantic night on cruise.photos…
- 19h00: Vietnamese style set dinner is served on board.
- 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing. Stay overnight on boat.
- 07h30: Have breakfast, coffee and tea is served.
- 08h30: Have slightly breakfast while cruising to discover more about Bai Tu Long bay and go in to Vung Ha.
- 09h00: Drop anchor at Vung Ha discovering Vung Ha geological park through kayak to see panorama view of Baitulong bay with thousands of islets around and is there you can stay on private beach for relax, take sunbathing and swimming at Vung Ha Beach.
- 12h30: Have lunch on boat in a romantic area of Baitulong bay
- 13h30: You will come to discovering Be Ong Dau area by kayaking. You will discover a huge lake surrounded by mountains. Take sunbathing and swimming at Be Ong Dau Beach.
- 15h00: Kayak back to the Boat start cruising back to Cong Do for stay overnight
- 19h00: Vietnamese style set dinner is served.
- 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing.
- Relax and spend a romantic night on Cruises
- 07h30: Have breakfast and enjoy sunrise on the bay.
- 09h00: Visit Vung Vieng floating village by small bamboo boat for an hour or Kayak in to the village then return to cruise for your leisure or join Sunbathing, playing chess, taking. Relax and spend a romantic night on cruise.photos…when our cruise continues to take you from
- 10h00: Check out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay
- 10h30: Have lunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier
- 11h30: Disembark at Halong wharf, time to say goodbye to the crew.
- 12h00: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
- 14h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
- 16h00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions. Swimming, kayaking or snorkeling excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
- Surcharge of 10% will be added to the rate for cruises on December 24 & 31.