Itinerary: Hanoi - Tuan Chau - Amazing Cave - Titov Island - Halong bay - Hanoi
Experience Halong Bay, on a V’Spirit Classic Cruise, one of the best mid-range cruises available. You will not only see many fantastically shaped islands, beautiful beaches, and great natural caves, but you will also learn more about its history and local people…
- Interesting itinerary (Sung Sot Cave - Titov Island - Man's Head islet)
- Superior cruises with 41 cabins in total, daily departure from Tuan Chau
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - kayaking - swimming - cooking - doing Tai Chi)
- Welcome Drinks
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- Deluxe Cabins and A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
What's Not Included
- Airfares, Car Transfers
- Pickup service by shuttle bus
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Price for Deluxe
Price for Deluxe Triple
Price for Premium Balcony
Family connecting door
Price for Family connecting door
- 08h00 – 08h30: Optional pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3 and ½ hour drive to Halong Bay.
- 12h30 – 13h00: Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
- 13h30 – 14h30: Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
- 15h00 – 16h00: Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave - the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
- 16h00 – 17h00 :Cruising to Titov island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Titov or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
- 17h00 – 17h30: Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
- 17h30 – 19h00: Enjoy Sunset Party on sundeck and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set.
- 19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
- Overnight on board.
- 06h30 – 07h15: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
- 07h30 – 08h30: Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Halong Bay.
- 09h00 – 10h00: Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Man’s Head Islet area.
- 10h15: Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
- 10h15 – 11h00: Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
- 11h00 – 12h15: While heading back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration and participate in the Cooking Class before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 12h15 – 12h30: Disembark V’Spirit Classic.
- 12h30 – 13h00: Transfer back to Hanoi.
- Trip finishes at around 17h00.
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard…
- What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellents
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.