Itinerary: Hanoi - Tuan Chau Pier - Halong Bay - Tien Ong Cave - Cua Van fishing village - Hanoi
A truly memorable experience is waiting for you on a cruise through delightful Halong Bay with Violet 2 days cruise. You will visit most attractive destinations on Halong Bay such as Cua Van Fishing Village, Surprise Cave…. and enjoy various leisure activities in each destination: enjoy the clear water at Soi Sim beach, participate in Vietnamese Cooking Class or relax on Sundeck to watch magical sunset and sunrise over Halong Bay.
- Interesting itinerary (Halong Bay -Tien Ong Cave - Cua van village)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - rowing boat - swimming - cooking - Tai Chi)
- A luxury cruise with 6 cabins in total, daily departure from Royal Dock - Halong City
- Welcome drink
- Insurance on board
- Luxury en-suite bathroom
- In-house English speaking guide
- Luxury cabin and suites with A/C
- Entrance fees, taxes and service Charge
- Vietnamese seafood Lunch & dinner, International Brunch buffet
What's Not Included
- Visa fee
- Spa & Massage
- Kayak rent (25$)
- Peak season surcharge
- Other personal expenses
- Airfare, transportation & hotel
- Any drinks not mentioned on board
- Other services not mentioned above
Price for Deluxe carbin
Price for Suite carbin
- 8:00: Optional pick up at your hotel in Hanoi center, transfer to Halong Bay.
- 12:00: Welcome aboard and sail through the Halong Bay. Allow your eyes to swim through the azure waters of this magical place, where thousands of sculpted limestone and islands rise from the water like gigantic teeth of dragons. Pass through picturesque areas like the Mat Quy and Am islets.
- A delectable buffet lunch is served shortly upon boarding and you find yourself getting acquainted with the facilities of the boat. The boat starts to cruise into the Bay and within the first hour you can enjoy this World Heritage Site.
- A first visit will take our guests by tender to the Tien Ong Cave. The Cave is huge – about 2.000 sqm – and is peppered with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, formed out of ancient limestone karsts about 700,000 years ago. The cave is four meters above sea level. This visit will last approximately 20 minutes (we strongly recommend that you do not wear high heel shoes for this excursion).
- The voyage continues with the arrival at the Cua Van Fishing Village, the biggest and oldest fishing village in Halong Bay via a pleasant boat ride (a maximum of four persons per boat). You will pass by this ancient village which comprises floating houses and floating schools – simply irresistible.
- After returning to the boat in the late afternoon guests can sharpen their culinary skills at our cooking class performance conducted by our energetic chef. Surely you can give him a helping hand any time and try your skills in preparing special Vietnamese dishes. The boat cruises slowly with the evening sun to its mooring points. If not now when then it is time to enjoy a massage or at least to quaff a drink – in the miraculous descending sun – on our terrace deck.
- At approximately 19.00h guests can attend a presentation in the restaurant area about the Halong Bay before dinner is served. The night is yours – kick back on a comfy pillowed bench and inhale the surreal beauty whilst sipping a glass of wine.
- Not many places in the world offer those special feelings. The mooring place is a fantastic overnight spot with glittering lights from the other boats and a calm sea, perfect for your first dream in the middle of the Bay where once Dragons played amid sparkling jewels.
- For early risers complimentary tea, coffee and pastries are served in the restaurant followed by – if you so desire – a Tai Chi Class on the terrace deck (7.00h). A great morning activity to feel one with this natural wonder.
- Then it is time for an early morning bath – in the Bay. By tender boat we bring the guests to a natural white sandy stretch of a beach with crystal clear water. Sporty ones can climb up to a hill top to have a last view from above over the Halong Bay before we return to the boat and cruise slowly back to Halong City, passing picturesque areas like the Ti Top island, the Tam Cung Cave and Poem Mountain.
- During our trundle, we serve either a la carte or buffet – breakfast before we arrive at the shore at around 11.00h. The crew will bid you farewell and you disembark with our tender boat to Tuan Chau Pier. Transfer back to Hanoi.
- 15:30: Arrive Hanoi, end of services.
- Due to weather conditions the above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- Peak season surcharge + 25% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- Child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 02 adults and only 1 child maximum per cabin.
- Please pack your luggage and place it in the corridor before 9.00h on your last cruise day. Our crew will assist you with your luggage during disembarkation. Please settle your bill at the bar before 10.3oh on this morning.