Itinerary: Hanoi - Tuan Chau - Luon Cave - Soi Sim - Amazing Cave - Halong pier - Hanoi
Sun Legend Cruise 2 days 1 night take you to explore this world wonder bay while enjoying all the essentials for a Halong cruise trip. Designed to accommodate max up 22 passengers, Sun Legend Cruise is one of the best Halong Bay cruises creates an intimate, cozy environment and brings about the best possible personalized services for your Halong Bay.
- Visit the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay - Amazing cave
- A deluxe cruise with 11 cabins, daily departure from Tuan Chau
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - kayaking - swimming - night fishing - Tai Chi - cooking)
- Welcome drink
- On board insurance
- All meals on board
- English speaking guide
- Kayaking, local rowing boat
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Complimentary bottled water in the cabin
- Deluxe/Suite with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Squid Fishing, board games, music & movie show
- Taichi morning & Cooking demonstration, Happy Hour
What's Not Included
- Pickup service by shuttle bus
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Tips & Others Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
Price for Deluxe cabin
Price for Suite cabin
- 7.45 - 08.15: Optional pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong City through the paddy fields in the Red River Delta.
- 10.00: Stopover on the way for refreshments
- 12.00 - 12.30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf – Break and photo opportunities at Tuan Chau Lounge
- 12.30: Transfer by tender to the Cruise
- 13.00 - 13.30: Check in and enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
- 13.30 - 15.00: Start cruising. Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International served while the cruising through the bay
- 15.10 - 16.30: Visit Luon cave by bamboo boat or kayaking based on your preference. Enjoy quiet space and pure air, you will feel relaxed truly. If lucky, you will have chance to see monkeys on islands.
- 17.15 - 17.50: Visit the beautiful Soi Sim beach for swimming (If the weather permits) or you can reach on the top of Soi Sim beach to have a panorama view of Halong Bay.
- 17.50 - 18.15: Back to the Cruise and free time. Massage service if order.
- 18.30 - 19.00: Cooking Class on sundeck – How to make Vietnamese spring rolls. Then enjoy Happy Hour (buy two drink, get one free from 18.00 to 19.00). It is time for chit chat and relaxing.
- 19.30 - 21.30: Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu Dinner
- 21.30 - 23.00: Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy chatting around the bar. Watching movies and many sort of Vietnam cultural films. Relaxing and spending a romantic night on Sun legend Cruise’s music. Playing cards, chess,reading magazines in room and dining room. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing & fishing from the Cruise.
- 23.00: End of Program for Day One.Sleep on Sun Legend Cruise
- 06.15 - 06.45: Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes).
- 07.00 - 07.45: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries is served in the dining room
- 07.45: Transfer by tender to the Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the Cruise. Proper shoes are highly recommended
- 09.00 - 9.30: Return to the Cruise then check-out and payment at reception area
- 10.00: Have brunch while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
- 11.30: Transfer by tender to Tuan Chau pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew
- 12.00 - 12.30 Return from Halong to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- 14.00:Stop over the middle to visit a ceramics workshop
- 17.00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
- Please note the Cruise Itinerary and Program may be subject to change without prior notice