Itinerary: Hanoi - Hon Gai - Bai Tu Long - Thien Canh Son cave - Bai Tu Long - Hon Gai - Hanoi
Starlight luxury cruise ensures more spaces than any other cruise ship on Halong Bay as well as features chic decorated cabins and public areas. The ship’s 32 spacious staterooms feature all the high-end amenities of a five-star hotel of international standard. The 3-day trip on Starlight cruise will bring you to the majestic beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay with many interesting activities: night fishing, swimming, kayaking, etc. Let’s come and feel with us!
- Seeing the sunset and relaxing with jacuzzi while cruising through clear water area
- Taking photo opportunity catching morning view of seascapes, local lives, water caves
- Swimming on emerald water of the Bay or sunbathing on the beach or cooking class on sundeck
- Entrance fees
- Welcome drink
- Meals on-board
- Insurance on-board
- Cooking class 1time/trip
- Snacks in happy hour
- English speaking guide
- Sunrise Tai-chi demonstration
- Exclusive cruise through Bai Tu Long Bay
- Complimentary a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- Kayaking with tour guide or Bamboo Rowing Boat trip with local rower
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Others not indicated in inclusion
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus
- Private dinner (in cabin, on sundeck, in wine cellar, etc.) with service charge of 10$/pax
Price for Deluxe carbin
Price for Executive carbin
Price for Suite carbin
- 08:00: 08:30: Optional pickup at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and depart for Halong City. Check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The Oriental Sails Lounge in Hong Gai Tourist Wharf.
- 12:30 – 13:00: Embark Starlight Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
- 13:15 – 16:00: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 16:00 – 17:00: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the most beautiful cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
- 17:00 – 17:30: Return to Starlight Cruise, Cruising to Cong Do Area, enjoy the sunset and relaxing with Jacuzzi
- 17:30 – 19:00: Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef. Happy hour with finger food is served.
- 19:00 – 21:00: Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on request.
- 21:00 – 22:00: Join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around, relax in your cabin. Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
- 06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Enjoy a cup of coffee or refresh yourselves in Bai Tu Long majestic Bay.
- 07:00 – 08:00: Have breakfast in the restaurant.
- 08:15 – 09:30: Discover the bay by one-day itinerary on our professional day boat.
- 9:30 – 12:00: Visit Thay Cave, coral reef reservation area, free swimming and jumping from the cruise to emerald water of the Bay.
- 12:00 – 13:30: Have lunch on our day boat, relax for couples of minutes.
- 13:30 – 15:30: Follow the itinerary, Vung Ha Lagoon is chosen to be next destination. You are free to visit a water cave, relax or swim on a beach, do kayaking.
- 15:30 – 17:30: Transfer back to Starlight Cruise. Have dinner and night activities on board. Over second night on board at Cong Do area.
- 06:30 – 7:00: Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
- 07:00 – 08:00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Vung Vieng fishing village.
- 08:00 – 09:00: you are free to choose one of the below options:
Option 1: Fishing village visit
Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
Option 2: Beach and kayaking
For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
09:00 – 09:30: Return to Starlight Cruise for freshening up and checking out your cabin. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Hon Gai harbor.
- 09:30 – 12:00: Have early lunch.
- 12:00: Disembark. Cruise ends. Return to Hanoi by optional bus.
- We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash.
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration.
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure.
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.