Itinerary: Hanoi - Hon Gai - Bai Tu Long - Cong Do - Cap La - Cong Dam - Thien Canh Son - Vung Vieng - Hanoi
Prince Junk is designed with sophistication and a meticulous attention to detail for our guests’ enjoyment, especially their viewing pleasure. The Prince is the perfect choice for families, couples or small groups. This worthwhile three-day trip on one of our traditional junks offers the highest quality luxury and comfort as you enjoy wonderful Halong Bay. Cruise with us and have a once in a lifetime experience
- Perfect choice for families, couples or small groups
- Visit of Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son cave - Vung Vieng village
- Providing off the beaten track cruise experience to Bai Tu Long Bay with many interesting activities
- Visits fees
- Welcoming drink
- Water pupet show
- Mineral water in room
- Tea and coffee after breakfast
- Kayaking (2 pax/double kayak)
- English speaking guide on board
- Private transfer Hanoi - Halong – Hanoi
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch,D=Dinner)
What's Not Included
- Drinks, tips
- Personal expenses
Chater boat price
Chater boat price
- 7.30 – 8.00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter area.
- 12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- 12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
- 13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations.
- 15.00 – 16.30: Cruise to Cap La, Tra San.
- 16.30 – 17.30: Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
- 17.45 – 19.00: Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
- 19.00 – 21.00: Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do area.
- 07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
- 08.00 – 10:00: Cruise to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 10:00: Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam
- 12:00: Have BBQ lunch on a wild beach
- 13:30: Back to junk for relaxing while cruising to Cong Do area.
- 16:30: Arrive at Hon Co Island to explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave
- 17:30: Return to the boat and cruise back to Cap La
- 19:00: Have dinner and overnight onboard
- 06:45: Have breakfast on board while cruising to Vung Ha area
- 08:00: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
- 10.00: Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
- 11:30 – 12.00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village.
- 14.00 – 14.30: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
- 14.45 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- Cancellation deadline: 15 days prior tour departure
- Children from 4 years old are charged at adult price for charter cruise
- Transfer is optional by shuttle bus, contact us if you want private car