Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong - Sung Sot cave - Luon cave - Soi Sim island - Hanoi
Explore Halong bay 6.5 hours is a special trip offered to visitors who love discovery but have not much time. This trip allows visitors to experience the stunning atmosphere of Halong Bay, an incredible UNESCO World Heritage Site, as well as limestone caves and grottos, remote islands …
- Discover Sung Sot cave, Luon cave, swim at Soi Sim island
- Enjoy the stunning atmosphere of Halong Bay, an incredible UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Pass by several icons of Halong Bay such as Thumb Island, Cock Fighting Island, Incense Island,...
- Welcome drinks.
- Afternoon Tea.
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages on L’Azalée Premium Cruises.
- Use of on-board kayaks and snorkeling equipment – Limited amount of equipment available.
- Entrance fees to Halong Bay and Surprise or Paradise Cave.
- Vietnamese-style buffet brunch with appetizers, soups and salads, breads, entrees including Halong Bay seafood dishes, desserts, fruit, coffee and tea.
What's Not Included
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Transfer round trip HN - HL - HN
- Gratuities and personal Expenses
- Tax, travel insurance and service charge
Price for SIC tour
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!