Itinerary: Hanoi - Hon Gai - Bai Tu Long - Cap La - Cong Dam - Thien Canh Son - Vung Vieng village - Hon Gai harbor - Hanoi
A longer cruise trip on L’amour Junk with more time to get “off the beaten track” and discover the secrets of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long bay, visit fishing villages, explore by kayak and experience unforgettable dining. This interesting three-day trip on one of our traditional junks offers the highest quality luxury and comfort as you enjoy wonderful Halong bay. Cruise with us and have a once in a lifetime experience.
- Perfect trip for both a romantic getaway, and for honeymooners
- Discovery of Bai Tu Long Bay - Cong Dam area - Thien Canh Son cave
- Exciting activities: swimming - kayaking - sunbathing - cave discovering
- Visits fees
- Welcoming drink
- Water puppet show
- Mineral water in room
- Tea and coffee after breakfast
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong – Hanoi
- English speaking guide on board
- Kayaking (2 pax/double kayak)
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
What's Not Included
- Drinks, tips
- Personal expenses
Chater boat price
- 7.30 – 8.00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi’s Old Quarter area.
- 12.00 – 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- 12.30 – 13.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
- 13.30 – 15.00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations.
- 15.00 – 16.30: Cruise to Cap La, Tra San.
- 16.30 – 17.30: Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
- 17.45 – 19.00: Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
- 19.00 – 21.00: Have dinner and overnight on board in Cong Do area.
- 07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
- 08.00 – 10:00: Cruise to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 10:00: Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam
- 12:00: Have BBQ lunch on a wild beach
- 13:30: Back to junk for relaxing while cruising to Cong Do area.
- 16:30: Arrive at Hon Co Island to explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave
- 17:30: Return to the boat and cruise back to Cap La
- 19:00: Have dinner and overnight onboard
- 06:45: Have breakfast on board while cruising to Vung Ha area
- 08:00: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
- 10.00: Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.
- 11:30 – 12.00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village.
- 14.00 – 14.30: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
- 14.45 – 17.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- Cancellation deadline: 15 days prior tour departure
- Children from 4 years old are charged at adult price for charter cruise
- Transfer is optional by shuttle bus, contact us if you want private car