Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong - Heavenly Palace Cave - Halong - Hanoi
Our 32 meter Junk boasts 12 luxury cabins with private bath, air conditioning, linen sheets with all the amenities and services you would expect from a three-star hotel. On board is our full service restaurant for 30 guests, sun deck with comfortable lounge chairs and an attentive staff to satisfy all your needs. All these will give you an enjoyable trip on Halong Imperial Legend Cruise.
- Interesting itinerary (Halong Bay - Heavenly Palace Cave - pearl farm)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - kayaking - swimming - cooking)
- A superior cruise with 12 cabins in total, daily departure from Halong city
- Entrance fees
- Welcome drink
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation on board
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
What's Not Included
- Private car
- Travel insurance
- Tips and other personal services
- Transports Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by shuttle bus
Price for Deluxe Carbin
- 07:45 – 08:30: Optional pick-up service by shuttle bus at your hotel (in the old quarter only) and depart for Halong city.
- 12:00 – 12:15 On arrival at Halong city, you will board your Imperial Legend Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
- 13:00 Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, passing by Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, incense burner islet, fighting cocks islet,…
- 15:00 visit Heavenly Palace Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay.
- 16:00 Kayaking for an hour or more through slide rock cliffs.
- 17:30 Swimming time, this is great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a back flip, somersault.
- 18:15 Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, drinking wine, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music from the sundeck bar.
- 19:00 Enjoy special seafood dinner cooked by professional chef.
- 20:30 Evening activities like singing karaoke, dancing, squid fishing, playing cards or relax at leisure
- 07:30 Breakfast, fruits, coffee and tea will be served. Continue to cruise further before stopover at the pearl farm to sea real peace cultivated by local fisherman.
- 09:00 Back to the cruise for check-out while the cruise takes you further to discover the hidden charm of the bay, taking photos many islets with outstanding shapes as frog island, turtle island,…
- 10:00 Cooking class opened right on the cruise for all the people are interested in cooking, especially cooking Vietnamese food.
- 11:15 Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor
- 12:30 Get on the bus back to Hanoi
- 16:30 Transfer you back to your hotel. The tour ends.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, ...) should be sent before your departure date.
- Air-condition turn on about at 19:00