Itinerary: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Tien Ong Cave - Cua Van village - Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay - Hanoi
A 3-day-2-night discovery of the beauty of the Bay consists of interesting destinations such as Cua Van village, Tien Ong Cave, Sung Sot cave, Bat cave, Pearl village. This is one great opportunity to explore the Surprise cave, the biggest cave in Halong Bay with 10,000 square meters and try your skills in preparing special Vietnamese dishes. Let’s come and join us for a memorable lifetime.
- Join interesting itinerary (Halong Bay - Tien Ong Cave - Cua Van village - Lan Ha Bay)
- Take part in exciting activities (cave discovering - rowing boat - swimming - cooking - Tai Chi)
- Overnight on a luxury cruise with 10 cabins in total, daily departure from Royal Dock - Halong City
- Tai Chi class
- All meals on board
- On board cooking class
- Entrance fees, taxes, service
- Kayaking in the Bat Cave Bay
- Charge English speaking guide
What's Not Included
- All personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- All gratuities and tips to driver
- Everything not mentioned in the program
- Children under 4 year old. Free of charge
- Meals which do not specify in the program
- Above 11 year old the same adult tour cost
- Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
Price for Superior cabin
Price for Deluxe carbin
- 07.30 – 08.30 optional pick up at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarters.
- 12:00 Welcome aboard and sail through Halong Bay. Allow your eyes to swim across the azure waters of this magical place, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the water like gigantic teeth of dragons.
- A delectable lunch is served shortly after boarding and you find yourself getting acquainted with the facilities of the boat. The boat starts to cruise into the Bay and within the first hour you can enjoy this World Heritage Site.
- A first visit will take our guests by tender to the Tien Ong Cave. The Cave is very large - about 1000sq. - and is peppered with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, formed out of ancient limestone karsts about 700,000 years ago. The cave is five meters above sea level. This visit will last approximately 20 minutes (we strongly recommend that you do not wear high heel shoes for this excursion).
- The voyage continues with the arrival at the Cua Van Fishing Village, the biggest and oldest floating fishing village in Halong Bay. The village is explored via a pleasant boat ride (a maximum of four persons per boat). You will pass through this ancient village which comprises fishing boats and floating houses - simply irresistible.
- After returning to the boat in the late afternoon guests can sharpen their culinary skills at our cooking class performance conducted by our energetic chef. Surely you can give him a helping hand any time and try your skills in preparing special Vietnamese dishes. The boat cruises slowly with the evening sun to its mooring point. If not now, when then is it time to enjoy a massage or at least to quaff a drink - in the miraculous descending sun - on our sun deck.
- At 07:30pm another delicious meal - dinner is served. After dinner the night is yours; kick back on a comfy pillowed chair or watch the stars from the sun deck and inhale the surreal beauty whilst sipping a glass of wine.
- Not many places in the world offer those special feelings. The mooring place is a fantastic overnight spot with glittering lights from the other boats and a calm sea, perfect for your first dream in the middle of the Bay where once Dragons played amid sparkling jewels.
- Today, all guests will embark on our day boat – the Sunset. You will cruise to the Bay’s more untouched areas, deep in Surprise Cave. Take a tour to the Pearl Farm Village and visit Pearl Factory. Join the kayaking excursion to the Bat Cave and surrounding waters-a fantastic way to get in touch with the nature in Halong Bay.
- In the morning, the Sunset crew welcomes all guests from Ginger, Jasmine and Violet. Breakfast is served in the cozy restaurant while the Sunset moves deeper into Halong Bay straight to Surprise Cave. The nature is simply marvelous in this area of the Bay.
- Arrive at the Surprise cave, the biggest cave in HaLong Bay with 10,000 square meters, when you visit the cave like our Vietnamese house with three chambers as lobby, dining room and bedroom with most beautiful stalagmites and stalactites.
- The cruise continues unhurried to the Pearl Village. During this slow trundle, lunch is served.
- At the Pearl Village there are fish farms for viewing and an operating pearl farm and pearl processing factory.
- The guests will be guided through the process which results in the final product. There is also a pearl jewelry showroom.
- After that, set sail for the Bat Cave. At the Bat Cave, guests can join in kayaking excursion through water tunnels and close to stunning rocks and islets. There will also be time for relaxing on board and swimming while here.
- Depart form the Bat Cave area and sail to rejoin the main boat.
- After the tour, our Chef will demonstrate the preparation of a particular Vietnamese cuisine in the dining room. Our guide will let you know what item will be prepared and will explain the process during the demonstration.
- For early risers complimentary tea, coffee and pastries are served in the restaurant followed by-if you so desire – a Tai Chi Class on the sun deck (07:00am).A great morning activity is for every one with this natural wonder.
- Then it is time for an early morning swim - in the Bay. By tender boat we bring the guests to a natural white sandy stretch of a beach. Sporty ones can also climb up to a hill top to have a last view from above over
- Halong Bay before we return to the boat and cruise slowly back to Halong City, passing picturesque areas like the Tam Cung Cave and Poem Mountain.
- During our trundle breakfast is served before we arrive at the shore at around 11:00am. The crew will bid you farewell and you disembark with our tender boat to Tuan Chau Marina.
- Peak season surcharge: + 25% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- Due to weather conditions the above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- Child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 02 adults and only 1 child maximum per cabin.
- Please pack your luggage and place it in the corridor before 9.00h on your last cruise day. Our crew will assist you with your luggage during disembarkation. Please settle your bill at the bar before 10.30am on that morning.