Itinerary: Hanoi - Tuan Chau pier - Halong Bay - Tien Ong Cave - Cua Van village - Hanoi
2-day interesting program on Ginger Cruise permits you to experience Halong Bay in special style. The trip covers most famous highlight spots on the Bay such as: Cua Van Village, Tien Ong Cave… Ginger Cruise also offers various on-board activities such as Practicing Taichi in the morning or Cooking demonstration to learn more about Vietnamese cuisine art.
- Interesting itinerary (Halong Bay -Tien Ong Cave - Cua van village)
- A luxury cruise with 10 cabins in total, daily departure from Tuan Chau Marina
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - rowing boat - swimming - cooking - Tai Chi)
- Tai Chi class
- All meals on board
- On board cooking class
- Entrance fees, taxes, service
- Charge English speaking guide
What's Not Included
- All personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- All gratuities and tips to driver
- Everything not mentioned in the program
- Children under 4 year old. Free of charge
- Meals which do not specify in the program
- Above 11 year old the same adult tour cost
- Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- 01 child maximum per cabin. Child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 02 adults.
- Kayak option: base on the same cruising route with Halong Ginger: 35 USD/pax (on double kayak sharing basic)
Price for Superior carbin
Price for Deluxe carbin
- 8:00: Optional Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi center, transfer to Halong Bay.
- 12:00: Welcome aboard and sail through Halong Bay. Allow your eyes to swim across the azure waters of this magical place, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the water like gigantic teeth of dragons.
- A delectable lunch is served shortly after boarding and you find yourself getting acquainted with the facilities of the boat. The boat starts to cruise into the Bay and within the first hour you can enjoy this World Heritage Site.
- A first visit will take our guests by tender to the Tien Ong Cave. The Cave is very large - about 1000 sqm -and is peppered with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, formed out of ancient limestone karsts about 700,000 years ago. The cave is five meters above sea level. This visit will last approximately 20 minutes (we strongly recommend that you do not wear high heel shoes for this excursion).
- The voyage continues with the arrival at the Cua Van Fishing Village, the biggest and oldest floating fishing village in Halong Bay. The village is explored via a pleasant boat ride (a maximum of four persons per boat). You will pass through this ancient village which comprises fishing boats and floating houses - simply irresistible.
- After returning to the boat in the late afternoon guests can sharpen their culinary skills at our cooking class performance conducted by our energetic chef. Surely you can give him a helping hand any time and try your skills in preparing special Vietnamese dishes. The boat cruises slowly with the evening sun to its mooring point. If not now, when then is it time to enjoy a massage or at least to quaff a drink - in the miraculous descending sun - on our sun deck.
- At 07:30pm another delicious meal - dinner is served. After dinner the night is yours; kick back on a comfy pillowed chair or watch the stars from the sun deck and inhale the surreal beauty whilst sipping a glass of wine.
- Not many places in the world offer those special feelings. The mooring place is a fantastic overnight spot with glittering lights from the other boats and a calm sea, perfect for your first dream in the middle of the Bay where once Dragons played amid sparkling jewels.
- For early risers complimentary tea, coffee and pastries are served in the restaurant followed by-if you so desire – a Tai Chi Class on the sun deck (07:00am). A great morning activity to feel one with this natural wonder.
- Then it is time for an early morning swim - in the Bay. By tender boat we bring the guests to a natural white sandy stretch. Sporty ones can also climb up to a hill top to have a last view from above over Halong Bay before we return to the boat and cruise slowly back to Halong City, passing picturesque areas like the Tam Cung Cave and Poem Mountain.
- During our trundle breakfast is served before we arrive at the shore at around 11:00am. The crew will bid you farewell and you disembark with our tender boat to Tuan Chau Marina.
- 15:30: Arrive Hanoi, end of services.
- Peak season surcharge: + 25% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve.
- Due to weather conditions the above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- Child reduction applicable only if sharing a cabin with maximum of 02 adults and only 1 child maximum per cabin.
- Please pack your luggage and place it in the corridor before 9.00h on your last cruise day. Our crew will assist you with your luggage during disembarkation. Please settle your bill at the bar before 10.3oh on this morning.