Itinerary: Hanoi - Hon Gai Pier - Bai Tu Long Bay - Vung Vieng - Thien Canh Son Cave - Cap La - Halong harbor - Hanoi
Three days two nights cruise to untouched Bai Tu Long Bay is ideal for you to discover natural beauty and local life in a limited time schedule, you will get to visit cave, go kayaking and visit a floating village, have a BBQ lunch on beach. This trip takes you deep into natural wonder and experience a memorable night in the majestic bay.
- A special trip to explore Bai Tu Long Bay with an off the beaten track
- 02 luxury cruises with 48 cabins in total, daily departure from Hon Gai Pier
- Exciting activities such as kayaking, swimming, watching movies, listening to music..
- Tai Chi
- Cooking class
- Welcome drink
- Tea & coffee free with breakfast
- English speaking guide on board
- Luxury en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
What's Not Included
- Extra drinks
- Personal expenses
- Spa and Massage Services
- Transfer Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
Price for deluxe carbin
- 07:30 – 08:00:Optional pick up at your hotel (in Hanoi Old Quarter).
- 12:00 – 12:30: Embark at Hon Gai harbor.
- 12:30 – 13:00: Check-in, enjoy the welcome drink & cruise briefing.
- 13:30 – 14:30: Have lunch in the outdoor dining room (depending on the weather condition) while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
- 15:30: Arrive at Mua Hoa area to enjoy swimming or kayaking through the mystery Karst Mountains
- 17:30: Back to the boat for refreshing yourselves in the outdoor or indoor Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room or enjoying the spa and massage services while cruising to Cap La area.
- 19:00: Elegant dinner served on board.
- 20:30: Free time for relaxing, communicating with the staffs, evening activities (watching movie listening to music, squid fishing…). Overnight on Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 07:00 – 08:00: Start a new day with Tai Chi on the sundeck & morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
- 08:00 – 08:30: Have breakfast in the fresh air while cruising to Vung Vieng Fishing Village.
- 9:50: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.
- 11:30: Swimming, kayaking or visiting Thien Canh Son cave.
- 12:30: Having a BBQ lunch on the beach.
- 15:00: Back to the boat and start cruising to Cong Dam or Cua Lach area (depending on weather conditions) to explore the mystery Karst Mountains
- 17:30: Cocktail party and bar demonstration on board to admire sunset
- 19:00: Having dinner on board.
- 20:30: Have dinner and free time for communicating with staffs, evening activities (squid fishing, beauty spa…) and service on board. Overnight on board.
- 07:00: Start your day with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air. 9:30 – 10:00: Start cruising towards the harbor. Enjoy the scenic on the way. Checkout cabin and pack your luggage. 10:45: Buffet lunch will be served. 11:30 – 12:00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province for a short break in this typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. 13:30 – 14:00: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists. 17:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- This itinerary is subject to change due to the weather or tide condition, the cocktail party can be organized to early or late afternoon without prior notice.
- Luxury van: 7 people maximum. Deluxe van or bus available for groups of 8+
- On the return, you will have a short break at Yen Duc Village – a typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. This is a great chance to visit the charming fields while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and enjoying the Water Puppet show there.
- Visitors not be recommended on board (for safety reason): People with physical or sensory disabilities; Person with symptoms of hallucination, sleepwalking, claustrophobic, epilepsy.