Itinerary: Hanoi - Hon Gai Pier - Bai Tu Long Bay - Vung Dang - Thien Canh Son Cave - Hanoi
A two-day tour, one night cruise to Bai Tu Long Bay is an ideal way to discover the natural beauty and local life on a limited time schedule. You will get to visit an enchanting cave, go kayaking through a magnificent limestone islands. This trip takes you deep into natural wonder to experience a memorable experience and relaxing night on the majestic bay.
- Unique route to explore Bai Tu Long Bay with an off the beaten track
- 02 luxury cruises with 48 cabins in total, daily departure from Hon Gai Pier
- Stopover at Yen Duc village to enjoy local culture and enjoy water puppet show
- Tai Chi
- Welcome drink
- Water puppet show
- Tea & coffee free with breakfast
- English speaking guide on board
- Luxury en-suited cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on boat (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
What's Not Included
- Extra drinks
- Personal expenses
- Spa and Massage Services
- Transfer Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
Price for Deluxe carbin
- 07:40 – 08:00: Optional pick up at your hotel (near the Old Quarter in Hanoi) by Luxury van.
- 12:00 – 12:30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
- 12:30 – 13:00: Check-in. Cruise begins with welcome drink and safety briefing.
- 13:30 – 14:30: Set menu lunch served in the outdoor dining room (depending on the weather) while cruising into magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating limestone karsts on the way.
- 15:00 – 17:00: Cruise to Vung Dang – Cong Dam area: Swim or relax on a white sandy beach; Go kayaking through the mystery Karst Mountains in Vung Dang area.
- 18:00 – 20:30: Return to Dragon Legend Cruise to refresh yourself in Mineral Seawater Pool, Fitness Room or the Spa and Massage Services before dinner.
- 20:30: Spend the rest of your evening relaxing, talking with the on board team, watching movies, listening to music… Overnight in Tra San area
- 06:30 – 07:00: Start a new day with a Tai Chi demonstration on the sun-deck.
- 07:00 – 07:30: Take in the morning view of the Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy breakfast in the fresh air.
- 7:30 – 09:45: Cruise to Cong Do area to explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
- 10:00: Check out your cabin.
- 10:45 – 11:30: Enjoy a Buffet while cruising towards the harbor.
- 11:30 – 12:00: Disembark. Drive to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu province for a short break in this typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions.
- 13:30 – 14:00: Enjoy water puppet show performed by local artists.
- 17:00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- This itinerary might subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice.
- Luxury van: 7 people maximum. Deluxe van or bus available for groups of 8+
- On the return, you will have a short break at Yen Duc Village – a typical Vietnamese agricultural village which is rich in culture and traditions. This is a great chance to visit the charming fields while wandering narrow alleyways in the odorous fresh air and enjoying the WATER PUPPET SHOW there
- Visitors not be recommended on board (for safety reason): People with physical or sensory disabilities; Person with symptoms of hallucination, sleepwalking, claustrophobic, epilepsy.